The team component is back by popular demand for the 2013 Ta-Ta Trot. The purpose of the formal team component is to increase fundraising for breast health, and even more importantly, the fun feeling this brings to all involved!
Team Registration Rules
- Each member of a team must first pay the individual registration fee ($25 or $15 prior to 7/13/13).
- No additional fee to register as a team.
- Each team must have a designated team captain.
- The team captain must send their team name, phone, and email address to email@example.com. Upon receipt of such information, the team name will be added to the online registration form.
- When registering via paper, the registrant will need to write-in the team name and team captain. If we do not have the team name registered as of receipt of the paper registration, the individual will not be considered a part of the team for prize determination purposes. GET YOUR TEAMS REGISTERED EARLY TO AVOID ALL CONFUSION!!!
- We will communicate directly with the team captain and they will be responsible for dispersing information to the rest of their team as needed.
Team Donation Collection
- When a team member collects a donation, the Team Donation Form should be used.
- The team member should complete 2 slips of the Team Donation Form reflecting the donation collected. 1 slip should be used to provide a receipt to the donor. 1 slip should be used to record the donor's information and desired beneficiary for formal tax deduction purposes.
- The team member shall be responsible for submitting the slip with the donor's information and desired beneficiary when submitting the donation to the Ta-Ta Trot committee.
Team Prize Rules
- Team prizes awarded based on total $ collected (NOT average collection per team member).
- Only $ above the individual registration fee will count towards team prize eligibility.
- All money for the Most $$$ Raised prize must be received at 456 2nd Street, Northumberland, PA 17857 no later than 6/30/13.
- Awards to be presented at the Prize Ceremony on July 13th immediately following the completion of the Ta-Ta Trot.
- Awards include: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place: Most $$$ Raised*, Most Trotters, Best Dressed, and others may be added.
- Team prizes must be picked up by 10:30 AM on July 13th.
- Team prizes will not be held or shipped.